DebHop

Free Patterns - Bags Purses And Hats

I'd like them as well. murray_c_hill@yahoo.com

Thanks very much for sharing. If these are still available I would love to have them. My email is theleatherhut@hotmail.com.

Read post 98, and several earlier

Tom

Thanks very much. Somehow I missed seeing the link. Have them now and starting to download.

Deb, you're a star; I found the site, but your link is so much easier and more straightforward, many thanks. It's a really generous thing Esteban has done, and a kindness by you. I send both you and him great good wishes and many thanks,

cheers, Len

I tried to create an account to download them but it keeps asking for state but there is no where to put in state.... what am I missing?

I tried to create an account to download them but it keeps asking for state but there is no where to put in state.... what am I missing?

You should be able to get them from here. Not sure if you need a Google account to get them, but it's easy enough to signup for one.

This is the 2nd link that was added to the original post.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-4Qszr7V8BTZ285RFVEQVdxNVU/edit?pli=1

You should be able to get them from here. Not sure if you need a Google account to get them, but it's easy enough to signup for one.

This is the 2nd link that was added to the original post.

https://docs.google....xNVU/edit?pli=1

Got it! Thank you

Hello friends and fellow leatherworkers,

I appologize for not responding to your requests in a while but I've been slammed since the holidays.

I wanted to catch up and see if there was still interest in these patterns - and wow there is!

I see that many of our members have graciously helped folks find the link to the files.

BIG THANK YOU!

I also noticed some of you have requested the files in their original format - DXF.

So, I uploaded them to Google docs for those interested.

https://drive.google...Y183SGREdmoyeFU

Can someone please try the link and let me know that it works?

I appreciate it.

and Thank you again,

Deb

P.S. I'm very interested to see if anyone has actually used the patterns. If you have Please Share, I'd love to see your work.

Edited by DebHop

So, I uploaded them to Google docs for those interested.

https://drive.google...Y183SGREdmoyeFU

Can someone please try the link and let me know that it works?

I appreciate it.

and Thank you again,

Deb

P.S. I'm very interested to see if anyone has actually used the patterns. If you have Please Share, I'd love to see your work.

Link leads to an empty folder

Could you please email me these patterns. Thank you so much for doing this. I greatly appreciate your time And effort with this. Whiplashphotos@yahoo.com

O would love a set! Dagazlxl@gmail.com

I'd love to have the patterns! If still possible please send to hfactorinc@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

Nobody needs to send anybody the patterns!!! The link to download them is on the FIRST post of this thread.

There are 2 links there. The first one starts with the words "broken link" - it's broken and does not work. The second link works just fine. For those who can't find it - it's right here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-4Qszr7V8BTZ285RFVEQVdxNVU/edit

Edited by Cyberthrasher

DebHop, thank you so very much for the link. Quite amazing to find patterns of this quality, much less for free. I'm going to try and see what else they may have for sale. This was great of you to post this. Thanks again!

:wave: Hey Y'awl!

UPDATE - You can now use this link :

WOW! This has generated a lot of interest.

So, before my mailbox fills up again :spoton:use the link below to download the patterns.

https://docs.google....Z285RFVEQVdxNVU

There is a Word doc with pictures.

If you have some of that snazzy CAD software and would also like to have to original dxf files, let me know. :red_bandana:

I'm happy to share with such a great bunch o' folks, and I'm especially anxious to see more of your creativity.

Please keep me posted.

Thank you all bunches. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Deb

If you would like to send me the .DXF files. I will gladly convert to .pdf files with sizes. I do have some of the "snazzy" CAD software. Could take some time to do all that, but since there is a lot of interest I would gladly do the same. therealdragonreborn@yahoo.com

If you would like to send me the .DXF files. I will gladly convert to .pdf files with sizes. I do have some of the "snazzy" CAD software. Could take some time to do all that, but since there is a lot of interest I would gladly do the same. therealdragonreborn@yahoo.com

Sent you a link to the DXF files, the PDFs are also available but if you can help with sizing some, it'd be really great. Thanks much!

Hello, I would love to have these patterns.

stitch131@mac.com

Deb, can you send me the patterns again...I have a new computer and they are on my old one. :mad:

Thanks

christie_46923@yahoo.com

I could use it as well. I am at cardl869@gmail.com. Or just post it here for those who would like a copy.