Billy Snyder JR

This Weekends Projects Finished A Day Late

the wedding album took a bit longer than i had projected, let me know what y'all think

post-36088-0-87333900-1352146392_thumb.j

post-36088-0-57942700-1352146397_thumb.j

post-36088-0-38503400-1352146581_thumb.j

post-36088-0-39143800-1352146587_thumb.j

post-36088-0-40153900-1352146592_thumb.j

Looking good.. Is that a list of guests, hand carved on the back of the album, Billy? There's no wonder it took you a while, if it is!!

I like how you've done the strap with the barbed wire..nice detail.. ;)

Regards

Phil

Hi Billy, Your carving looks WONDERFUL! Did you have trouble dying the piece? It's a little blotchy. I've had that problem in the past. Usually at the end of a project the dying process in intimidating. Just antiquing would have made the carving really stand out. The dying will come along with each project. Good luck on your next one!

thanks phil an dyes that IS THE WEDDING PARTY hand carved into the back of the album, and on the antique on the front it is faded from dark to lighter going from the left to the right, that is something they asked for, that is the first time i had attempted something like that, i appreciate the comments and will strive to get better the dyeing and finish is something i still struggle with, alot of my other work is on memories by snyder on faceboook if you would like to take a look, i hope the guy makeing my actual web sitwe will have it up in the next couple of weks and ill post it up for suggestions and improvements when he sends me the beta , before i launch it please feel free to give imput, i really need for it to be great, have a great night all.

Billy