Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSF

Custom Leather Small Pouches

Guest MSF

Hello,

I am looking for someone to craft pouches for my business. I have listed the requirements below.

Please contact me directly at metalstonefiber (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested. Thanks!!!

• Dimensions: Approximately 4”x3” with the bottom corners rounded.
  • Materials: High Quality Durable Leather, High Quality Zipper well matched to the leather, Thread matching the leather.
  • Branding: I would like my business name embossed on the side (I will provide image in format needed).
  • Colors: This is price dependent. If I needed all one color I would go with a brown/neutral colors. Otherwise, I would do a brown, black and red.
  • Quantity: I am looking for an order of 25-50 initially.
  • Quality: In my business my designs are heirloom quality with a high attention to detail. I need the bags to match this type of quality.
  • I am open to input from the crafter to insure the best design is reached.

Guest MSF

Hello,

I very motivated to find someone to work on this project, but I haven't had any contacts as of yet. I put my requirements out there as a starting point, is there something that I am asking for that is out of line? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

I sent you an email with some Questions and an initial prototype agreement Pre-Production along a fees.

forgot to mention the obvious !!! IHAVE ALL TEH TOOLS NEED AND A Work shop dedicated to leather work.

it would be great to meat in person preferaby at my shop so yuo can see how and with what your items willbe made.