I use an LCP mag as a mold and havent had any negative feedback from doing so.

But to directly answer your question, no I do not have the measurements.

The Sig P238 magazines are similar in dimensions to any other single-stack steel .380 magazines, the primary differences being in overall length, exact angle of feed, and floorplate dimensions. Just about any single-stack .380 magazine will do the job for patterning and forming the pouch pockets.

The same is generally true in other calibers. Single-stack steel magazines of 9X19mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, etc, are all very similar within each caliber. Double-stack steel magazines in 9X19mm, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig are all very similar. A couple of exceptions are:

1. magazines for the 1911 pistols, which are all of similar dimensions regardless of caliber;

2. Glock pistol magazines, and others manufactured with polymer mag bodies.

Over the years I have accumulated a drawer full of pistol magazines, usually from pawn shops and sporting goods stores that will frequently have dozens of old, unknown, dented, or other magazines that can be purchased very inexpensively.

Lobo, THAT is great information! Thanks!

I use an LCP mag as a mold and havent had any negative feedback from doing so.

But to directly answer your question, no I do not have the measurements.

Thanks Shooter, that is the exact answer I needed...lcp mags I do have...

The Sig P238 magazines are similar in dimensions to any other single-stack steel .380 magazines, the primary differences being in overall length, exact angle of feed, and floorplate dimensions. Just about any single-stack .380 magazine will do the job for patterning and forming the pouch pockets.

The same is generally true in other calibers. Single-stack steel magazines of 9X19mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, etc, are all very similar within each caliber. Double-stack steel magazines in 9X19mm, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig are all very similar. A couple of exceptions are:

1. magazines for the 1911 pistols, which are all of similar dimensions regardless of caliber;

2. Glock pistol magazines, and others manufactured with polymer mag bodies.

Over the years I have accumulated a drawer full of pistol magazines, usually from pawn shops and sporting goods stores that will frequently have dozens of old, unknown, dented, or other magazines that can be purchased very inexpensively.

Thanks for sharing Ray, good info to have.