BradB

Tank Bib/Pannel

Does anyone have a pattern for a tank bib/panel or the dimension?

Thanks,

Brad

What model is it for? .....there are alot of sizes depending on the bike.

Tim

hey tim, do you have a pattern for an 03 night train?

Well, I was hoping there was a generic one... A popular one will do, I just figure if I am gonna be practicing I might as well make something in the process...

A Softail 00-07 FLAT would work.. A fender bib pattern or dimensions would work just as well...

Edited by BradB

Hey Roger, how's it going.Yep, got a pattern for it. The 2000-up Softails all use the same panel, except Deuce. After I get back in the shop, I'll PM with the size.

Brad, I'll email that panel size to you as well

Tim

Edited by TimberWolf

Hey Roger, how's it going.Yep, got a pattern for it. The 2000-up Softails all use the same panel, except Deuce. After I get back in the shop, I'll PM with the size.

Tim

thanks tim!

Tim

Tim,

Can I get a copy of the pattern as well? Do you happen have one for a v-star 650 as well?

Thanks,

Dan

Tim,

Can I get a copy of the pattern as well? Do you happen have one for a v-star 650 as well?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, I can send a pic of the Softail panel w/dimensions.

I make a panel for the V Star, but on all my original patterns, I prefer not to give the patterns out, as this is how I make my living as opposed to a hobby. Please don't take that the wrong way....just my policy. I am happy to answer general questions/dimensions.

Thanks,

Tim

I make a panel for the V Star, but on all my original patterns, I prefer not to give the patterns out, as this is how I make my living as opposed to a hobby. Please don't take that the wrong way....just my policy. I am happy to answer general questions/dimensions.

Thanks,

Tim

I completely understand. I was just looking for a shortcut, I imagine I'll just size it up using a paper pattern and figure it out.

Thanks anyway.

Dan

Thanks,

Tim

I just went a looked at your site, Nice work! I didn't realize there were that many different panels....

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim, I checked out your web site, very nice. How do you attach a tank bag on a 03 Roadking classic?

Hi Tim, I checked out your web site, very nice. How do you attach a tank bag on a 03 Roadking classic?

Thanks, Chris! The Raod King bag has a leather tab sewn on the back. There is a hole in it that lines up with the lower console screw. I also use velcro on the top and bottom as a secondary mount.

Tim

Does anyone have a pattern to a 07 softail where it goes up around fuel caps and down to the seat