jbabler

Texas Custom Dies Out Of Business?

Admin note: Texas Custom Dies is NOT out of business. They had a temporary website problem and they got it fixed right away. ~Johanna

http://www.texascustomdies.com/ is looking like they went out of business? Anyone know anything?

Edited by Johanna
clarification

I just recieved three new dies from them today.....hope they havent gone out of business

My shipment arrived on Friday? They hired another person to help with the front office. Out of business......doubt it.

Maybe they forgot to pay for their domain name when it came up for renewal.

http://www.texascustomdies.com/ is looking like they went out of business? Anyone know anything?

Not sure why you would say that. I checked using your link a couple of hours ago and everything thing i clicked worked fine and i just checked again after reading WinterBears post.

Weird, for the last two days the DNS has been going to a placeholder site, and finally, after retrying many times, it is coming back up. Sorry to sound the alarms!

Weird, for the last two days the DNS has been going to a placeholder site, and finally, after retrying many times, it is coming back up. Sorry to sound the alarms!

I was getting that as well and as I sent an email for a quote for some punches a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. So I thought it might of been a possibility as well that they had closed. Will have to try emailing them again just in case the first one didn't go through with the website acting funny.

Clair

If one computer can't find random web pages, yet others can, the computer may have a virus that points to a fake DNS server. Many antivirus programs will not find the virus if it is a "root kit" virus. Scan with tdsskiller http://support.kaspersky.com/5350

My computer had a problem a few weeks ago where it couldn't reach anything related to google. Most frustrating when you can't use google to find something! Several AVs found nothing. But tdsskiller found and fixed it.

Tom

Bump for the administrators. Please consider deleting this thread. This is a VERY high ranking result when searching for their business online. It is right below their domain and probably scares off a considerable amount of their business.