Andrewsky

For Sale: Tippmann Boss Sewing Machine

Hello,

I have an excellent condition Tippmann boss for sale. It is in full working order and comes with an extra bobbin, instructional CD, some thread, and spare needles.

My price is $1000. Free shipping in the United States. Paypal (+3%) or USPS money order.

Tippmann004.jpg?t=1356473320

Tippmann002.jpg?t=1356473371

Tippmann003.jpg?t=1356473369

Wish I had a 1000 bucks! Looks very nice.

Could you tell me the Serial number of your machine?

Did the funds show up to the party?

Did the funds show up to the party?

Are you looking for one? I've been considering selling mine.

Billymac. I have been looking for one. What all do you have and how much?

I'm thinking of selling mine, I highly doubt ill ever need it although I've toyed with the idea of putting a small shop back in my house to work on prototypes or just the occasional project that I could do at home. Chances are though that I won't when I have a fully outfitted shop. Let me ponder this for another day or so.

Mine comes with the Tippman stand, extra bobbins and needles, the original box, 2 feet, the stirrup plate, the tool kit it came with and I recently replaced the shuttle/bobbin case to the newer version that has the lock for the tension and I replaced the tension disks and one other part. It is an older aluminum one. I've stitched somewhere around a crapload of holsters and belts on it always works. I could not have built my business without it.

Let me know. I've made a few holsters and belts. Hand sewing is getting old. I think I would like to move up to a machine.

Handsewing has a way of getting old pretty quick. The Boss is a perfect machine for holsters and mine has stitched probably a thousand or so. It works fine with belts too especially compared to hand stitching, it gets a little old using it for a lot of belts but that comes long after you forget the pains of handsewing, if you ever get tired of using the Boss just pull out an awl and two needles and before you even get the third stitch done you'll have a new appreciation for it. Ill admit to being somewhat emotionally attached to mine for some reason, people either love them or hate them and I pretty much loved mine, not quite enough to choose to use it over the Cowboy but the stitch quality on both machines are very similar. Ill post a link to a thread that shows some of the holsters I've stitched with it so you can see the stitches it makes.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=45326&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Let me know. I've made a few holsters and belts. Hand sewing is getting old. I think I would like to move up to a machine.