bone crusher

Beretta 92F Holster Template Needed

Hello all,

I am in dire need of a template for a Beretta 92f 9mm. I have a very close friend that has recently been deployed over to Afghanistan and is requesting me to make him a shoulder rig for his side arm. Now those of us who have been in the military know 2 things; 1.- Officer's like "pretty things" & 2.- issued equipment is never the best alternative. the rig that the Army has issued is a piece of typical military crap, and is not doing the job, he has sent me a schematic to follow, and although I am a holster maker, i am not able to get my hands on a Beretta mock up due to the limited ammount of people that actually ask for a holster for this weapon. if anyone on here is able to make me or has on hand a template for this weapon, please let me know via email. klagatella1979@verizo.net. Thank you i advance and God bless.

You can always rent a blue gun it will end up costing about $25 to rent after shipping and such from www.bluegunstore.com. It seems even if you had a pattern you would still want to do some molding to a gun.

FYI Tandy sells a vertical shoulder holster pattern set that includes the Beretta 92. Its $2.99 right now for digital download (pdf). https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/p-1721-shoulder-holster-pattern-4416.aspx?

Blackhawk sells a Demo Gun for the 92FS, quality is on par with rings IMO, and price is typically around 20 dollars. Opticsplanet typically has them in stock.

http://www.botachtactical.com/blugunhan.html

92F blue gun for 39 bucks and free shipping

Is there any chance you could find a local gun store that would let you use one to make a pattern with? If you explained the situation, they might would let you draw a pattern in the store. It might be worth a shot.