raysouth

Cowboy 4500 New-Unused

Advertised this machine in the past but no longer able to find on the site.

I have a new COWBOY 4500 SEWING MACHINE, as shown in Leathrcrafters and Saddlers Journal and offered by Toledo Sewing Machine.

Has all of the listed accessories and much more that I had purchased for the machine. Large spools of thread, needles, etc; and will all be included.

I am not able to pack and ship but machine may be picked up in Opelika, Al., just off I-85.

Asking price is below the price machine is being sold and with free extras. $2500.00 cash takes it home.

Wish I had discovered an experienced teacher in the area, to teach me how to use the machine but no luck around here. I think I put the cart before the horse when I made the purchase. Had no desire to to attempt to take a stab at making a mess of things with such a great piece of machinery so it sits on it's pedestal and waits for a more courageous individual.

If you make the purchase, please plan on having assistance with you as I am not physically able to load or lift anything these days. disabled senior,senior.

Hope this is a machine for someone.

Ray

Do you still have this machine for sale?

Thanks

Please let me know if the gentleman coming on Sat doesn't want the machine. If he does then I will order the standard package Cobra, I guess.

Advertised this machine in the past but no longer able to find on the site.

I have a new COWBOY 4500 SEWING MACHINE, as shown in Leathrcrafters and Saddlers Journal and offered by Toledo Sewing Machine.

Has all of the listed accessories and much more that I had purchased for the machine. Large spools of thread, needles, etc; and will all be included.

I am not able to pack and ship but machine may be picked up in Opelika, Al., just off I-85.

Asking price is below the price machine is being sold and with free extras. $2500.00 cash takes it home.

Wish I had discovered an experienced teacher in the area, to teach me how to use the machine but no luck around here. I think I put the cart before the horse when I made the purchase. Had no desire to to attempt to take a stab at making a mess of things with such a great piece of machinery so it sits on it's pedestal and waits for a more courageous individual.

If you make the purchase, please plan on having assistance with you as I am not physically able to load or lift anything these days. disabled senior,senior.

Hope this is a machine for someone.

Ray

THE SEWING MACHINE HAS RIDDEN OFF TO A NEW HOME. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU HAVING EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN THIS GREAT MACHINE.

GOD BLESS.

RAY