Sign in to follow this  
Driften

Bluegunstore Down?

For the past few days I have tried to look at bluegunstore.com and I am getting a redirect to a site suspended page.

Anybody else having this issue or know whats up?

Thanks

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=44825#entry281907

This is a thread he has going in the suppliers section. It says he is still having issues and I think it also gave contact info if you need to get in touch. Hope this helps.

Bob

Email him, I'm sure he will work with you. I got an email and Facebook message saying to contact him directly if you needed something.

And here I thought it might be the Blue Gun Ban I have been hearing about.

And here I thought it might be the Blue Gun Ban I have been hearing about.

No. Only the semi-auto ones and high capacity mags. The rest of the blue guns will be fine.

No. Only the semi-auto ones and high capacity mags. The rest of the blue guns will be fine.

Oh, thank God for that I was worried!

I contacted them on Facebook Friday morning and he told me his site having technical difficulties and gave me his e-mail address. I placed my 1st ever order with him on Friday night, got a confirmation email and an email saying my order was shipped on Saturday. I received my order today (Monday). I am totally impressed with the Bluegun Stores customer service!!!!!

Thank you for your patience while I work through our website issues. You can still place orders by emailing part number to rmbcl.com@gmail.com. Please send the actual part number to speed up the process of sending you an invoice to pay. Below you will see the links to the last part list that was sent to me. The site is more updated but this should help while it is down.

Retail Price List 2012.pdf

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

I don't think we should be joking outlawing blue guns. A talented person could take one and with the use of a small drill and a can of black paint, these very accurately detailed weapons could be rendered into an evil looking device. Our new leaders might find it necessary for those buying these evil devices to be fingerprinted, and have our fingerprints and pictures in a special file. Also any large bars of saddle soap, small blocks of wood, and shoe polish could be a problem. And people making leather holsters could be considered dangerous to our new society- after all, one professor has found the Israelis responsible for the Sandy Hook incident. And of course another professor says it never happened. These professors are teaching our future leaders. Consider this- 60% of the people reading these articles believe it. I think we could be in trouble.

The site is back up but the only payment option available is via credit card. This is a temporary fix so you can start processing orders from the site again.

The payment options are fixed so you now can process orders via Paypal or credit cards. Please contact me if you have an issue.