leatheroo

All In One Motorbike Seat And P Pad

Well, this one took forever...working with a larger flexible pan made this a bit tricky.

Thanks for looking

cheers

sugarskull-seatweb_zps372e8ad1.jpg

That's awesome! I love the shading around the skull and flowers. Did you aribrush that?

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HELL YA!!! IN CAPS!!!

That's awesome! I love the shading around the skull and flowers. Did you aribrush that?

thanks guys....yes i use an airbrush a lot.

cheers

BADASS GUY!!!

Fan-Tab-U-Lous!!!!!!!!

I'm at a loss for words. Ditto what everyone else said. One of the nicest seats I've ever seen. I wish I could have seen you color it.

That is quite simply..........BAD ASSSSS!!!!!

looks great!! the airbrushing gives the seat a very tatoo looking style.. very nice.

Another winner Roo, looks awesome!

Thanks for the all the kinds words. I am happy to report that the owner loved the seat. I was very nervous giving it to him, as what he asked for, was a sugar skull with roses and a few swirly things. I was on holidays at the time and it was the only thing i was working on, and i just kept on working on it. My big mistake was with the lacing. I wanted the lacing to show more so i made the top smaller than the bottom. Even though i had the top tied tightly to the bottom, when i started lacing, i found that the top was moving towards where i was lacing and would end up entirely off centre ...doh! So, i unlaced what i have already done and ended up having to lace in small sections opposite each other. So i would lace about 15cm then do the same on the opposite side. Thank goodness that worked, but i wasnt happy with the lacing, it turned out a bit loose.

Anyway, the owner was happy with the seat and was happy to pay the extra i charged him. He's a great customer, he never wants a quote..."charge me what its worth"...he tells me!

cheers

caroline

I think you may have inspired me to quit with this one.

I love customers like that, but with this kind of work........

All I can say: Fantastic Roo, you really made this seat to something extra ordinary, beautiful... :clapping::notworthy::dance:

That's a nice looking seat

Just curious what you used for the seat padding material? Or is there no padding at all there? Can't tell on the thickness myself.