Sign in to follow this  
eLw

New Etsy Shop

Hi Leatherworkers,

i thought I'd let you know that I just opened an etsy shop for my Welker Handmade Leather Stamps. The url is http://www.etsy.com/...erleatherstamps Check it out, let me know your opinion of my shop, any advice anyone has about selling on etsy, or just your opinion of etsy in general. I'd appreciate any comments. It's a new venue for me.

Andy

Welker Handmade Leather Stamps

Edited by eLw

Pretty cool shop! I couldn't even imagine the process to making a stamp lol. They look great! I should have looked, but have you sold anything yet? I too am curious about how the payment stuff works. Like if they pay thru PayPal do you need to manually send them an invoice/bill thru paypal AND etsy or does etsy kinda do all that for you...

Good luck with your shop!

Thanks Renee! Haven't had a sale yet, but etsy invoices you for listings, and you have to authorize payment from paypal through etsy. I really like their listing prices, 20 cents for for four months! Compare that to ebay where you pay $2 for a week. Their commission fees are lower than ebay as well. I'm pretty excited about it, and thanks for your opinion!

Very nice shop. There is a few I will be ordering as soon as finances let me!!

Thank you Rick! please let us know when you want them, and we'll be glad to oblige!

Andy