swampbuck

Got My New Barry King Bevelers Today

Oh yeah...the difference is immeasurable! Got the smallest braid basket stamp too. Thrilled with it as well, needless to say.

I've been leathercrafting for a little over a year and have now discovered Hermann Oak leather and Barry King tools within the last month. My paycheck is now shaking in its shoes! :rolleyes:

Really does reaffirm the development of your skills when you switch over to quality leather and tools.

I had to actually ad a column in my budget "Leather".

Horn

Just a column??? I have a whole separate bank account for it :thumbsup:

Can we see some pictures of them in action??

I bet they are beauties

Edited by WScott

Can't really call it an action pic, but here's a little test run I did. They're steeper in angle than the craftools, plus the surface of the checkering is rounded a bit, so it's less chance of leaving individual tool marks.Tighter areas will be easier to handle now with the steep angle.

post-27905-0-53084700-1359171253_thumb.j

Man! Mine should be here tomorrow! Can't wait...

Can't really call it an action pic, but here's a little test run I did. They're steeper in angle than the craftools, plus the surface of the checkering is rounded a bit, so it's less chance of leaving individual tool marks.Tighter areas will be easier to handle now with the steep angle.

Hey,where are the little silver flakes that form on and in the leather like I get when I use my craftool bevellers??

(and especially the Craftoolpro modelling spoon). I will probably die of lead poisoning from the darn things

What gives

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post up a picture :banana:

Edited by WScott