schwebel

What Do You Use On Your Leather Furniture?

My black top grain leather couch is about four months old and I think it is about time to clean and condition it. I was just wondering what everyone else used on their furniture?

See what your seller recommends, in case any warranty issues come up.

Otherwise, Fiebing's 4 Way Care Leather Conditioner. May darken light colours. Use sparingly and follow the directions.

Tom

I've got a beige Lazy-Boy that got pretty messed up over the years, from the wet and muddy dawgs. I took some citrus waterless hand cleaner, wiped it on in a circular motion and wiped it off with a damp rag. Worked perfectly. I didn't have to rub it in hard or anything like that.

I use Leather Oil & Conditioner from Montana Pitch Blend. I use it once a year. Me and the Lazy-Boy are still friends.

I use Lexol, but was recently walking around dusting the house with a can of Pledge. I started reading the label and noticed it said it could be used on leather... Worked fine for me! FYI - the couch was advertised as "Italian Leather" when we bought it from Dillards 11 years ago. I tested it first on some little vegetable tanned leather decorative cows I made from a Tandy pattern a couple years back with no damage to the color or leather, so I tried it on the couch.

URAD is the best product for upholstery leather. It cleans conditions and shines in one step and restores the color. I started using it a while ago and its really a miracle product. Its an Italian made product and not too easy to find but you can order it online. I started selling it in my shop after testing it out for a while.