SophiaMia

Need Some Pre-Cut Spur Straps

Hello-

new member here. I am just getting interested in the art of leather tooling. I have not tooled anything yet, but I have been doing alot of video watching and forum reading.

I ordered a kit from Tandy Leather to get me started. After I do the projects in the kit, I would like to tool my own spur straps. I do not have the means to cut out my own items right now and I needed some pre-cut spur straps, I don't need buckles or sewn edges, just the blanks (and the proper slits and holes cut into them. For the life of me, I cannot find ANYWHERE online to buy them just like that. I know there are several different styles that can be cut (if you have the dies) and I was wondering if anyone here could cut me out a pair and how much it would cost to ship to CA?

Thank you for your help!

I can pre click you spur straps among other things, have around a dozen different ones to choose from

I can pre click you spur straps among other things, have around a dozen different ones to choose from

How much would you charge?

I know different styles may have different prices. I need womans size... not dove wings

also bronc nose bands.. just a couple in different styles, let me know, thanks!!

I cannot get picture to load in here can you send me an email so I can attach pictures of whats available, and then I can give you more accurate pricing

prorodeooutfit@aol.com