fivesixthree

Cobra 3 Vs Artisan 3200 , 3000 Vs Techsew Sewing Machines

Friends , i am very close to buying an upgrade , decided to change my crank stitcher for a motorized one ,

im looking to buy a machine that i will use for a long time now ive been researching a bit and came up to the last four machines for my use but cant seem to decide on wich one finally what is your input and recommendations help !

either artisan 3000 or artisan 3200 , cobra class 3 or techsew 4100 , i dont need to use a long arm machine i mostly do sheaths and some holsters and belts ! JT

Cuy the closest, Steve is over the mountains in Ontario, CA, you could drive over, visit and pick one up, save shipping and it is a great machine. Traffic is much better than driving further into LA.

Art

Friends , i am very close to buying an upgrade , decided to change my crank stitcher for a motorized one ,

im looking to buy a machine that i will use for a long time now ive been researching a bit and came up to the last four machines for my use but cant seem to decide on wich one finally what is your input and recommendations help !

either artisan 3000 or artisan 3200 , cobra class 3 or techsew 4100 , i dont need to use a long arm machine i mostly do sheaths and some holsters and belts ! JT

For sheaths, holsters and belts a short-arm 441 clone would be the right machine for you. You can also invest a bit extra for a long arm machine, not much difference in price.

All the dealers on this website have them available.

- Cobra Steve

- Cowboy Bob

- Techsew Ron