kdhptb

High Quality Tools For Sale

I just found this leather worker.net website. I don't use the computer much. I have several Barry King, Ron's Tool Company, and many other hand tools and machines for sale. All tools are in like new condition. Some have never been used and some have built one saddle and a few wallets and belts. I bought all these tools new. Shortly after purchase I got hurt and didn't use them anymore. I am unable to pursue this avenue so I need to liquidate these things. Feel free to email me with any questions (harleykdh@yahoo.com).

message sent

I just found this leather worker.net website. I don't use the computer much. I have several Barry King, Ron's Tool Company, and many other hand tools and machines for sale. All tools are in like new condition. Some have never been used and some have built one saddle and a few wallets and belts. I bought all these tools new. Shortly after purchase I got hurt and didn't use them anymore. I am unable to pursue this avenue so I need to liquidate these things. Feel free to email me with any questions (harleykdh@yahoo.com).

I am having trouble with yahoo so please use kdhptb379@gmail.com to contact me. Sorry for inconvenience.

Message sent

I sent you an email.

Kelly

Did anyone get an answer from this fellow?

I got a email with some pictures and told her what i was intrested in and heard anything else. That was a couple weeks ago.

Nope, no reply at all.