45rjb222

Pearson #6

Hello I have a Pearson #6 I may want to sell. I am wondering what the rules are for listing ETC. Thank you. Robert Broome

List in for sale section. Include price. condition, pictures and location and whether you are willing to ship.

Thanks Mike. Robert Broome

HI, I'm looking to find a Pearson no 6, could you let me have info on condition, price, any extras etc .

Best Regards Steve

Hi Singermania. This machine was my fathers and it sewed well. The machine has not used in about 5 years maybe a little longer. Right now it is in my flytying room surronded with rods so I am going to have to dig it out and take some pictures.I do know dad had set it up to run with a electric motor I also have that. There are a couple bobins and some needles and a bobin winder I belive. Ths machine originally came out of Riley McCormic in Calgary Alta. That is about all I know. I know it is being wasted in my basement I know my father would not have wanted that.

HI, yes its nice to see them used. Could you let me know how much you want for it pls. Regards Steve

Hello Singermania. This machine will be as is where is. $1800.00 cnd. Shipping would be your responsibility. I would strip it down to machine and base. crate it. Msg you when done and you could make arrangements for pick up.Money in account before shipping would take place. Best regards Robert Broome.

HI Robert, sorry not to get back to you straight away, we are having some problems with floods at present. Shipping is pretty expensive to Australia, however if you are prepared to pack it with the correct timber, I can send you the info on that and if there is a bobbin winder and motor then I think we have a deal. Look forward to hearing from you again.. It might be easier to go over to our normal email addresses if thats convenient to you. Mine is stevebonnett@dodo.com.au Regards Steve

Machine is sold. Thanks