Prince

Elven Knight Leather Armor

hehe thanks again.

OK where do i sign to apprentice? I make a mean cup of coffee. I do clean bathrooms. Etc Etc Etc. Stunning.

hah, well as it turns out I will actually be needing some hired help again soon. I'll be able to provide wages, and room and board to someone able to relocate. I have a current assistant but she has to head back to LA soon so I'll need to replace her and I'll have more spots open later this year. I'll be posting more info on this though a bit later. Follow me on facebook if you weren't entirely joking. Drop me a line when I post info, or before, and I'll consider your app : )

A new friend put this video together for the suit before I shipped it to New Zealand for the commercial.

Holy S***, Impressive, all I can say.

WOW... just.. stunning... x_x an inspiration for sure

Pretty sure I just saw your Samsung commercial... Very very cool. Congratulations, the Elven armor definitely showed well!

As always I bow to your sickness!!!!!!

Yep, I just saw it too I think!! Had to show it off to the wife "see, these are the kind of people I associate with!!!"

Pretty sure I just saw your Samsung commercial... Very very cool. Congratulations, the Elven armor definitely showed well!

I don't tend to see commercials, anyone got a link to a youtube vid? would love to see it in action. Prince the video on page 2 is awesome, as well as all your armour.

I saw the commercial before I saw this thread, and I thought to myself, "Wow, that armor is amazing, it looks like the stuff that Prince makes." And lo and behold, Prince did!

It's jaw-droppingly beautiful. Truly arresting, and the most standout visual in that commercial, which is full of interesting visuals. A masterpiece.

I might be mistaken, but I think this is the commercial:

BTW -- amazing work. Very nice work.

WOW!! Superb!!

I aspire to kick this much ass some day!

Your work is always so perfect. How do you make those lines at the bottom of the breastplate? do you just pinch it when you mold it? or do you have other Tools? I have always wanted to make an armor with these kind of lines but I never succeeded in getting anywhere near this result

Edited by Lividya