Here is a holster I made for my XD sub compact. It works pretty well. Yeah I still need to work on stitching but I like this holster and actually wear it.image1.jpg

Over time it may loosen up a bit since you aren't very close to your trigger guard and barrel. It took me a failure to get it right. I kind of traced a little bit bigger than the gun onto the leather as my stitch line, and it worked out pretty good.

This was my latest attempt at it, and it worked out pretty good. Don't mind the failure on my straps. I'm going to fix that tomorrow.

0221132224.jpg

Yeah SC I think you're right. I was afraid I'd make it two small. Live and learn.

The next one will always be better. I'm new to leather and each project is better than the last. I've had to throw out a few things. I've done woodworking for years, and I've almost been brought to tears with the amount of money I've had to throw away with little mistakes.

You should get a good bit of use out of the holster, and since it will be in the belt, you belt will keep it nice and tight anyways.