She chewed up the old cell phone holster! So, guess what I'm doing today!

Glad it wasn't a project for someone else. This better not happen again, or else! She's normally a good little Springer and I wooped her a good one for that, so, I'm sure she'll think twice next time. She knows I have a shotgun! :)

Bill

post-19107-0-49384800-1362947741_thumb.j

Ahhh mannn! I know the feeling. I have a miniature schnauzer that chewed one of my brand new $300 Coach loafers and tore a hole in the center of a Italian leather couch. I tore him a good one also. To date if I say the word leather he takes off running. Ha,ha,ha. At least yours was something that could be replaced. The shoes were trash at that point and although the sofa was repaired, it was never the same.

Good idea on the key word "Leather". I think I'll use it as if it were a "bad thing" to chew. She'll catch my tone. (She's in heat right now and, with a dog, that causes her to act a little different sometimes).

Been lucky on the loafers and leather chair (so far).

Bill

Oh poor thing, she needs some rawhide chews. My Corgi just loves the rolls or rings. Keeps him busy.

Now wait a minute, I'm confused. So now it's a holster for Dog Chews? :lol: Maybe you better explain that a little better to yer pup.

Seriously though, when I read the title, I thought, what a cool idea.

If these are young dogs, that's their nature.

If you beat them they only learn to fear you, the stuff you value should be kept out of reach or the dog should have a kennel.

There's a certain responsibility that comes with having a pet.

MikTigger, Good observation! I'll open my own brand of "Dog Chews" next month!

Tree Reaper, I agree... keep it out of reach or keep the dog in the kennel. She's never chewed anything before so this was a big surprise. She's 3 years old and knows better, so I had good justification to spank her. Oh, you said "beat"? No, "I wooped her a good one for that". I don't "beat" animals. I train them.

Bill

Edited by Cogs