Prince

Medieval Aquaman Armor

Incredible! I don't know how long it took you to create this, but it took me 20 minutes just to take in all the details :)

Thanks for sharing, Prince. And thanks for the close ups. I enjoy looking for all the detail. WOW! Way to go!

I do not envy the headaches and lack of sleep you must have had in creating, designing and building this. I do envy the final product, as it is a true masterpiece!

Bill

Yeah this was pretty much 7 days a week and anywhere from 12-18 hours a day for a number of weeks. I did this one start to finish basically myself. I usually have someone to help with basic cutting, tooling, dying but I've been short staffed for a while lol.

Thanks everyone

Amazing

bravo!

Simply Stunning!

Always a pleasure to see your work, Samuel. That is truly epic! :notworthy:

I have to admit, I saw the words "medieval aquaman" and had to scratch my head. I couldn't picture it but you pulled it off. Very nicely done. :)

Prince once again you amaze and delight. Cheryl

You are truly at the apex of the craft. SUPERB, and then some.

Ray

I'm not ready to comment on your Art just yet, I'm looking for the right words, I'll be back in Oh, perhaps three life-times when I find them. In the mean while, someone in the motion picture industry is probably, looking for you.

I'm not ready to comment on your Art just yet, I'm looking for the right words, I'll be back in Oh, perhaps three life-times when I find them. In the mean while, someone in the motion picture industry is probably, looking for you.

Well that would be nice if true, I would really like to be a part of feature films one day. Like Lord of the Rings type of films especially.

Have you ever considered ward robe design, you can naviagte from there. There are potential contacts on the net, not pushing here, just mentioning it. Seems you would have had some contacts in the film industry because you work is excellent from what I can see. A modern day Knights of the round Table sort of thing and on & on..

All that armor, just for the guy who talks to fish, hehe. So beautiful, I hope I can get to that level in 5 years.

Bumping an old thread to say, if that was you at dragon con, the armor looks even more amazing in person. Amazing.

That's absolutely stunning! Excellent work!

Staggering amount of work in that - I am in awe!

I was wondering how you manage to wet-form and keep such crisp detail? I've tried to wet-form carved / stamped pieces and found that I tend to lose some of the detail.

You actually made Aquaman cool!