mrdabeetle

Medieval/renaissance/fantasy Pattern Pack

The pack is already available, see page 5

I'll have some updates soon. I have had some major "life" stuff happen, so I haven't been able to work on it. I've got some hat patterns and more steampunk stuff coming up.

Thanks a lot for your work! Absolutely great!

Steampunk stuff will be really much appreciated!! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!

Its telling me it cant find any of the above patterns on fileden, must I make a fileden account to see them, or have they been moved?

In case they are still unavailable, I packaged them together in a .zip file. Info can be found at http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=46571&st=60#entry307806

Thank you very much TheBroke, was able to get them without any problems.

I am new to this and would love to have ren fest and steampunk patterns... please count me in

im interested in leather bracers, gauntlets, belts, shin guards, boots, leather corsets/cinchers and other such weapon worn items of that period.

Currently looking to make leather bracers.

Thank you

Jinx

Very, very interested. Extreme beginner, looking for ideas.

Thanks mr dabeetle!!!!!! :thumbsup: for your generousity. I haven't been around for a while. and for the guys who soled the 404.

Pip

Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate your gift.

mrdabeetle thank you for sharing these patterns. I hope all is well as we have not heard back from you in some time. John

I would really like to a copy of your pattern's very much please my email is kndust64 at msn dot com

I also would love to get my hands on that medieval pattern pack.

This is another belt pouch pattern that I just threw together today. I have not added any stitching lines but I have added a seam allowance on the front panel piece. This pattern is intended for use with garment leather. If you use veg-tan tooling leather, make sure it is 2-3 oz or thinner for best results. As an option, you can omit the back and belt loop and duplicate the front panel and gusset and have a drawstring coin purse look.

Softpouch1.pdf

Softpouch2.pdf

I apologize for not being able to add more to this pack yet. Between festivals, holidays and life in general, I have been pretty busy trying to catch up with the world. Thanks everyone for your interest and support. I will try to work on the requested patterns as I have time.

This pouch is similar in appearance to the fairy pouch made by Fairysteps on etsy.com (shown below)

il_170x135.309929695.jpg

Edited by mrdabeetle

Wow, that sounds very interesting! Hard to belive that those are made of leather. I have made chainmail for over 20 years.

A pateern pack would be wonderful!

Bdunne the pattern pack is available on post #60 of this thread as a downloadable zip file. Scroll back to #60

I've tried to me the frog (the one with 2 parts and 3 straps) but I can't figure out how to assemble it :-( Maybe adding some construction notes on your future patterns would be good ? :-)

Tanks again for your hard work!!

I also would like the patterns. Thank you in advance

Count me in! I can always use new patterns and ideas. Thank you for your generosity.

Count me in! I can always use new patterns and ideas. Thank you for your generosity.