Imapeopleperson

Ammo Belt Pattern

Thanks for the posting. Good to have for a future project/order.

As it happens, I'm the author of that article. That web site is no longer active, but I still have all of my patterns if anyone is interested.

Roy Seifet

Roy

Thank you for your offer to share your patterns, I for one am always grateful for any pattern and knowledge imparted with it. I would enjoy seeing all of the patterns you wish to provide. Again thank you, you are what this site is about, sharing and education.

John

Pounder and Golden Knight, PM me your email addresses and I'll get a zip file out to you.

Roy

Ok, for gun belts I use a ranger belt configuration. For ammo belts I use a 2 1/2" belt tapered to a 1 1/2" ends. Below is a generic file I use for making belts called Gunbelt Specsalong with a chart showing bullet loop measurements for different calibers and gauges using 3 oz leather. Download the article above for additional details on how to make an ammo belt.

post-46556-0-77011700-1383773167_thumb.g

Bullet Loop Chart.pdf

Thank you for sharing!

great info ! Thanks!

Are your patterns still available? I would love to see them skanofsky@Hotmail.com thanks Stu...

Ok, for gun belts I use a ranger belt configuration. For ammo belts I use a 2 1/2" belt tapered to a 1 1/2" ends. Below is a generic file I use for making belts called Gunbelt Specsalong with a chart showing bullet loop measurements for different calibers and gauges using 3 oz leather. Download the article above for additional details on how to make an ammo belt.

attachicon.gifPattern_Gunbelt_specs.gif

attachicon.gifBullet Loop Chart.pdf

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Thanks for the pattern on the shot shells. After I finish my spur straps and arm cuffs, a shotgun shell belt is on the list....probably going to make it a bandolier.

On 11/6/2013 at 8:00 AM, roys29 said:

Pounder and Golden Knight, PM me your email addresses and I'll get a zip file out to you.

Roy

Could I get the zip file as well? 

Thank you,

Chris