stitchwizzard

I Need A Beta Tester For My Template Set

Hi,

I just made a new template set that I am thinking about adding to my product list. It is for making dog collars up to 2" width tapering to 3/4" ends & is designed for a 3/4" buckle. I do not have any pets to make a prototype collar to try it on. I would like to send this template set for free to someone that is a leather crafter & pet owner. My hope is that you will give it a try out and give me your feedback. I only have a couple available right now so it is first come, first served. It will come with instructions on measuring your dog's neck properly and sizing the strap. Please message me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Stitch~

post-25445-0-76494200-1365030895_thumb.j

hi i have a dog and do leather craft...and i believe i have bought some of you templates....I would be happy to give it a try....

Thanks for considering

Yes!

Please send me a message or email to my shop email address with your shipping info and I will get a set out to you asap.

Thank you,

Stitch

I have dogs and do leatherwork and would be more then happy to test for you.

regards,

Bill Parrie

Hey, Stitchwizard, . . . fellow Buckeye here, . . . and I've got a question for you.

You list machine stitching of leather goods, . . . I'm in a pickle, . . . I need to add a sewing machine to my shop, . . . and my funds are definitely limited.

I only need a machine that will do two things: one sew 4 to 5 stitches per inch (can't have that 6, 8, 10 spi stuff), . . . and it has to go through two layers 3 oz suede, cemented together. I have a machine that will do just short of 6 spi, . . . but it's only good on long runs, . . . I can't coax it slowly around a corner, . . . which is I guess a third requirement.

Have you got a recommendation you could throw my way?

Thanks, may God bless,

Dwight

Hi Dwight,

I suggest calling Ryan at Neel's Saddlery here in Ohio or Toledo sewing machines. I stopped in at Weaver leather to buy some parts and possibly a new sewing machine last year. Not the friendliest people at the counter there. Downright grumpy. I do hear really great things about Cobra Steve! On your machine, I guess I would first need to know which machine you have and if it has a servo drive or not. Can you give this information?

Thanks,

Stitch~

Hi Bill,

Certainly! I will send a set right out to you. I have your address. I hope that you are doing well!

Stitch~

PM sent

Hi. I have 2 Redbone Coonhounds and a Rottweiler. My boy (who is in the photo) said he would be a tester for you!

post-38210-0-92415000-1365109041_thumb.j

post-38210-0-03591400-1365109047_thumb.j

Just some added pics of my dogs

post-38210-0-44328500-1365109771_thumb.j

post-38210-0-63340900-1365109777_thumb.j

post-38210-0-74725700-1365109782_thumb.j

you can send that Rottie to me!!!.. I am looking for one

Mike

@mike lol! She is my baby! I trained her and she is a therapy dog I take to hospitals and retirement homes.

I could give you the breeders info I got her at if you want.

@mike lol! She is my baby! I trained her and she is a therapy dog I take to hospitals and retirement homes.

I could give you the breeders info I got her at if you want.

that would be great

When I get home I will PM you ok.

Sounds great...........ty

I would love to try these out, and even considered making my own at some point.

I make and sell a lot of tapered sighthound collars (I have two saluki dogs). You can see photos of my collars on my website http://salukifeathers.com/ and my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/SalukiFeathers

I'd be happy to beta test your template, as someone who does dog collars almost exclusively :-)

Thank you lightingale & aguilerag for your offers to test this template set for me. Please PM me with an address and I will send a set out to you both. Mike, I have PM'd you too.

I believe that I have my needed beta testers for now so I will have to end my request & offer at this point.

Thank you all for responding!

Stitch~

Dang! Just missed it... Good luck on your development. I love your products. Hope to pick up a few soon. I review your site often, and ebay.

Bro Tim

Me too! I have two Belgian Tervurens....long coats...and would love to try your collar design to see how it works on long haired breeds. I also make dog collars for the local police K-9 unit, so new designs would be of great interest.

Hi Dwight,

I suggest calling Ryan at Neel's Saddlery here in Ohio or Toledo sewing machines. I stopped in at Weaver leather to buy some parts and possibly a new sewing machine last year. Not the friendliest people at the counter there. Downright grumpy. I do hear really great things about Cobra Steve! On your machine, I guess I would first need to know which machine you have and if it has a servo drive or not. Can you give this information?

Thanks,

Stitch~

Hi Bill,

Certainly! I will send a set right out to you. I have your address. I hope that you are doing well!

Stitch~

Cobra Steve is awesome. We just bought a Class 4 from them. Had a really stupid question and called and Steve was most helpful and polite.

I have three of varing sizes. Great Dane, Border Collie and a mutt. Just bought a couple of your patterns on Ebay and can't wait to get them~!

I would like to Beta test your templates I am a leather crafter and have six Shih Tzu dogs that I love to spoil

Any updates on if the collar template will be put into production? I would definitely buy them.

I would like to Beta test your templates I am a leather crafter and have six Shih Tzu dogs that I love to spoil

That original post was from a year ago, I am certain they have had plenty of requests for testing.

Thank you all for your request's! :) I decided to not offer that particular template set for sale after the research showed that

there would need to be too many variations too accommodate all of the options. Thanks again,

Joyce~

Owner- Blackriverlaser.com

Hi ,

I just saw your request for Beta Tester and would love to participate. Funny I just placed an order Friday with you (Bremerton, WA). I have two German Shepherds and one small Terrier. I do Leather work and can photograph for you.

David