For the fancy lady. KT

post-9703-0-52657300-1365166016_thumb.jp

post-9703-0-34642500-1365166034_thumb.jp

post-9703-0-97598000-1365166083_thumb.jp

post-9703-0-24220600-1365166107_thumb.jp

I think you're just having too much fun with your designs. This one is great! Looks like something Annie Oakley would wear in an old Wild West Show.

May I ask, What do you do with all these rigs you make? And, do you have a web site address were we can view your creations?

I really enjoy your work. Like a Thomas Kinkade painting makes you want to be there in the scene, your work evokes that kind of a feeling. Thanks for sharing!

Bill

Bill thank you. I don't have a web site. I make these for the family. I have 50-60 of them hanging around the house and garage. KT

WOW!! just...WOW. Those are fantastic. You really do need a website, I'm thinkin' those would sell....WELL.

Cant thank you all enough. KT :blush:

That is an awesome rig. I bet there are a few B- Western guys that would wear it too.

So cool!!!

Zooker and chancey77 Thank you so MUCH. KT

Amazing work.

How much time do you have in this? I see that you make for friends and relatives, so cost probably isn't a consideration, but as labor intensive as this looks, it would be hard to put a value on it for sale. I realize that we do things over and above compared to some other crafts, and can't capture true value, due to that. Wouldn't it be nice if everything we buy or need, would have craftsman that really cared about quality and esthetics similar to what we do?

Those are days past I think.

Great job, and beautiful work. Do it cause you like it, cause we'll never get paid what they're really worth.

Edited by shooter55

Thanks for the comments. About 50 hours. KT

I want to see more of your work because it's jaw dropping awesome! You should make a Google Site of your work just to showcase it.

Thank you all . KT

I really like how the tooling is black against the white belt, how did you do that? All the spots must have taken you forever, and it really does remind me of what you would see in an old wild west show. looks awsome.

prc77ro thank you. You cant tool white elk hide so I took a stamp and dipped it in black dye , wiped off the stamp and pressed it against the white hide. The trick is to figure out how much dye to leave on the stamp so it don't smear. KT

I think you're just having too much fun with your designs. This one is great! Looks like something Annie Oakley would wear in an old Wild West Show.

I really enjoy your work. Like a Thomas Kinkade painting makes you want to be there in the scene, your work evokes that kind of a feeling. Thanks for sharing!

Bill

I totally agree with all of the above!

Your work should be in a museum for all to see...

or

in a book! Yeah, you could Easily sell a large book with pictures of all of your work!

Cheryl THANK YOU . Your to kind. Terry alias KT

prc77ro thank you. You cant tool white elk hide so I took a stamp and dipped it in black dye , wiped off the stamp and pressed it against the white hide. The trick is to figure out how much dye to leave on the stamp so it don't smear. KT

Holy mackeral thats alot of work, but I'll tell you it looks fantastic. I don't know if you were going for it but I really love how it looks well old and original. Sometimes I think people get hung up on leather stuffs looking perfect, perfect spacing, perfect impressions, perfect coloring, stitching/lacing etc. I really love the rustic look, eventhough it has just been made it gives the impression of being around for years. I hope you have photos in an album of all your belts.