This is the 2nd photo album for this customer. The first one, I posted earlier. It was the one that was all sunflowers. Although this one is more traditional as far as the flowers are concerned, it was anything but traditional in construction. Unlike typical photo albums that are for 8"x10" photos, this one is for 11"X14" pictures...wherein lies the problem. I couldn't find anywhere to get a 3 or 4 ring binder that would fit. So, I had to get a little creative to figure out how to make it work. Thank goodness for the folks at Hobby Lobby who pointed me to the scrapbooking section. That at least gave me an idea how to build it. All in all, I was pretty pleased with the overall outcome. As usual, if I had it to do over, I'd do some things differently. Anyway, take a peek and let me know what you think. Continued blessings friends.

post-7660-0-98562500-1365448000_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-48743200-1365448013_thumb.jp

Just as beautiful as the first....stunning!

Those special custom orders can sometimes be a challenge, but it looks like you met that challenge and more. I always look forward to seeing pictures of your work.

I really love how crisp and clean your tooling looks. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing. Can I ask what leather you are using? It appears much lighter in colour than most.

Edited by rosiart

Wow! Very nice work

Chuck

Awesome work!

Something to aspire to!

Rudi

Thank you all for the nice compliments.

Bison...you are sure right about some of the custom orders being a tad challenging. I don't know if I met the challenge or not, but it's what I came up with. Hopefully, the customer likes it.

Ms. Rosi...I use Herman Oak 6-7 oz. I think some of the lightness has to do with the photo, combined with my finishing technique. I use very, very little EVO on most items.

Thanks again for the nice words. Stay blessed gang.

Fantastic work as always! I always look forward to seeing your posts here.

Bob

There is some really amazing work being done by the members here, like this piece, just incredible.

I can picture that on the sideboard next to the sunflower one & I bet they look great together, very impressed as usual