benlilly1

What Are These Tools?

I acquired these 3 hand tools. What do these do? Snaps, rivets, eyelets? Hope the photos aren't too big I forgot to downsize them.

post-19391-0-99579800-1365552903_thumb.j

post-19391-0-65963000-1365552918_thumb.j

Grommet setters maybe? But the one with the yellow on it looks like a snap setter... probably light weight snaps- like garment snaps. The one top with the extra arm- does that little whole go all the way through it? And is there some kind of lip in between the arm and the plier? It looks like a little flat piece there. I'd point if I could lol.

the middle 1 is definately an eyelet setter, I had a couple of them & couldnt get them to work right so threw them out, think the top 1 maybe too, the bottom I think is a snap setter as amh has said.

The top one has a screw on the other side with a gauge. I should have turned it over to show it. It looks like it does more than one thing.

Top one is a gromet setter. The extra arm at the top is a hole punch for the gromets you are going to set.

Thanks all! Yep, Thanks Aaron on that top one! It looked like it would punch a hole. Now it's whether I have the strength using it with my hands.