Brazos Jack

1800's Pommel Bags

Hmmmmm, now there's a thought. The feller I've been trying to deal with about my new patterns ain't interested in the CAS stuff so I just might look into that.

Jim, if you put your patterns on disc and market them yourself Amazon etc. I am sure you will sell them in fact put me at the top of your list for one if you do put one together I would be interested in purchasing it.

me too.

Alrighty then, you fellows have talked me into trying an experiment. I want to get some input on having the patterns sent on CD. This will require you to have the patterns printed at your friendly neighborhood print shop. The Instructions are several pages of color photos and text and may prove to be expensive to print, so you have the option of that or leaving them on CD and viewing by computer as you build the item.

I want to test market on two patterns for the Slim Line Shell Slides and Bullet Slides popular with SASS and Cowboy Action Shooters. The disc will contain both.

Now, I do not want anyone feeling excluded but I need three different inputs and thoughts about the "yea and nay" of the disc concept. So, with that I am volunteering three members in private posts to try this out on. So, be patient with me and I'll be back on this matter as soon as I can. As soon as I get this figured out, I will make a post on the For Sale Thread offering any available patterns on disc.

Thank you for everything,

Jim

post-141-0-92583300-1408286735_thumb.jpg

post-141-0-77875300-1408286745_thumb.jpg

Jim, on the disc would be a good way to go. All you really need to print out is the pattern. Most people have home printers that will print the instruction pages. With the disc I can view the instruction pages or print the page that I need, Even at ten to twenty cents a page for 20 pages of instructions and the printing of the larger pattern page it would not cost that much depending on the price of your disc.

I would be in for the cd

Jim, on the disc would be a good way to go. All you really need to print out is the pattern. Most people have home printers that will print the instruction pages. With the disc I can view the instruction pages or print the page that I need, Even at ten to twenty cents a page for 20 pages of instructions and the printing of the larger pattern page it would not cost that much depending on the price of your disc.

Ya I have had multiple large pages printed at Office Depot for cheap