Hello fellow leatherworkers,

As a newbie on this forum I'd like to post my first topic, some pictures of a possibles pouch I made some time ago. It was my first leathercraft project involving making a wooden mold for the front part of the pouch. I tried to keep the design nice and simple with fluent curves all around. I'm quite pleased with the result and thanks to the wooden mold I can easily make another one! :yeah:

post-41013-0-11967500-1365871328_thumb.j

Good job. Turned out really nice.

Really nice Jelle!!

If I were to be really picky though, a little more work on the edges but apart from that I think looks very nice

Love your clean and sharp design! I like items that can be used!

Really nice Jelle!!

If I were to be really picky though, a little more work on the edges but apart from that I think looks very nice

Sorry to hijack, but what would more work on the edges require tool and skill wise, and end up looking like? I WISH I could get edges that smooth and round. Sometimes mine look nice and round and sometimes they're all fuzzy, but in my opinion this whole thing looks very professional and clean.