rinocbernard

Sewing Machines, Where To Buy.............

To sell a machine to someone is one thing, to be able to help, provide service and send items needed fast is another.I was for a long time debating the brand, size, presser foot lift, customer service, being able to answer all my question I would have and trying to find an honest seller. I came across an add for the COBRA CLASS 4 on THE LEATHER MACHINE Company, I decided to give it a shot. I started talking with David,and then Steve, COBRA STEVE that is, and started feeling they would be poeple I would be able to trust. Next thing you know, I had made the decision to buy a COBRA CLASS 4 and get it sent to New Brunswick Canada. When it arrived, I got my machine in prestine shape due to the nice packing job that had been done! Also, everything was there as promised, nothing missing. As you can imagine, being new to this machine, I had a few questions, so I decide to call and see if the service was really what was advertized...... They took the extra step to help me with every calls I made and never hung up until I had fully understood what they meant and was ready to go! I was amazed by the friendly service that these two persons, David and Steven delivered and the quality of the poduct all together. the machine is like the Mercedes Bens of the sewing machines, followed by the best service you will ever get! I recomend this company and the COBRA CLASS 4 to any serious leather worker that is debating what they should buy! Cheers! Rino.

was it crazy expensive to ship to Canada?

this is the reason i have not bought a machine yet. shipping and customs charges into canada is prohibitive.

this is the reason i have not bought a machine yet. shipping and customs charges into canada is prohibitive.

was it crazy expensive to ship to Canada?

I bought a Techsew 2700 from Ron at Raphael Sewing, see ads at top of page or http://shop.raphaelsewing.com/ about 1.5 years ago. They are located in Montreal. Shipping was about $300 to my door (Calgary). Several other heavier machines are available. Prices and shipping are online so you can check them out and see what the machine you need costs, plus the shipping cost. Buying in Canada, there is no exchange, customs duties, or brokerage charge. Ron's support is great too. Machine was well packed, easy to setup and ready to run.

Tom

Edited by northmount

295$ shipping to canada.

210$ duty,

Servuice behing that machine.......Priceless

I recommend this company and the COBRA CLASS 4 to any serious leather worker that is debating what they should buy,,

with out a second thought,,,,, AGREED David

PRICELESS

Edited by Greystone

P.S I had called Techsew before I bought my Cobra class 4 from the states.....just for an FYI. :) I think that says it all.