Just finishing up some holsters. The basket weave was done on my Epilog Helix 60 watt laser. I also have all of my holster patterns scanned into the computer so the laser will do all of my leather cutting for me as well. I was taught to make holsters less than 2 months ago. How do they look?post-40678-0-06069900-1366310641_thumb.jpost-40678-0-65875000-1366310668_thumb.jpost-40678-0-53716700-1366310755_thumb.j

They look nice! Would like to a closer view of the basket weave, who taught you? what kind of laser do you use for cutting and patterns?

They look great Scott

Thanks guys. I am using an Epilog Helix 60 watt laser. Since this post we have done a lot more creative work on our holsters. You can take a look at them. https://www.facebook.com/holsterworx.

How much did you pay Beretta and Ruger for the use of their trademarked logos?

Ditto on Shooter's question. Also, who at these companies are you guys directing your inquires too when getting permission to use trademarked images? I've called and written Customer Service and Legal, but have never gotten a written response back from any of them.

We are by no means allowed to make those particular holsters to sell. Those are samples we use to show the capabilities of our laser engraver. We still have those holsters laying here. I wish I had permission to make and sell holsters with the handgun logos on them. Everybody asks about them but we have to give the response that they are not for sale.