TJPARSLEY

I Need A Unpartial Opinion

Please give me some feedback I can use family and friends always love it! What do you thinkpost-38575-0-93147900-1366420514_thumb.j.

Here is the seat on the bike. post-38575-0-19860200-1366420538_thumb.j

First off TJ let me say that your carving and lettering is very nice. If what you did on the seat isn't the Logo of Red Horse Choppers, it should be. Secondly and from a fellow riders point of view, the top lacing would start to dig in to your leg after a while. Thats why most are stiched at that seam. If you don't have your own leather machine, and you should if you are going to do this type of work for profit, the local shoe repair guy does and you can work something out with him. Have them use black and you'll have a kind of pin stripe that will look great on that top seam and the short, vertical one. I like the lacing on the bottom very much and think it is unique.

You asked TJ and those are my thoughts

Thanks red beard, I am currently stationed in Korea and do not have a stitching machine where would I look to get something like that and are they pretty expensive. I am mostly a do it yourself kind of guy but I enjoyed making the seat and tool bag very much and will continue when I return home to OK in a couple of weeks to attempt a solo bag to match. I do appreciate your feedback and will use it to attempt to get my old lady to let me spend some more money on tools. Lol

Very helpful video, thanks for the advise but I am not sure how I would place the leather to do the stitching that would create the pinstripe look on my seat?

GREAT WORK. Looks good on the bike and sure it is a good feeling to know it is something that you made.

God Bless.

Ray