share the work about the flower of leather carving.

This work of leathercraft is used in one of a long wallet I made.

I use the realistically way to show it.I hope you like it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

post-5477-1220276917_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1220276925_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1220276939_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1220276949_thumb.jpg

WOW!! your roses are amazing!!!!

They look so real, right down to the imperfections in the petals, the tears and bug bites. What is the most impressive is ripples in the petals, they look so thin and delicate. I'd sure like to hang out in your shop for a while, I'd love to learn how you do that!

These are gorgeous:-)

I like the suttle paint/dye on the roses, makes it very delicate.

Beautiful!!!!!

ArtS

I hate tame roses on saddles, just because I've never seen any that are well done enough to make them look good - even the best ones I've seen don't make me want to do them! This is the best work I've ever seen for tame roses on leather - and makes me think that by doing the roses from photos - buds, half opened, etc, and different angles/views, I could possibly do a rose saddle...hmmm...do I want to do it and have to do it again...?! Might just have to put them on a notebook cover and see how that works out...

I'm thinking that a photo can be manipulated within a computer program to give you a line drawing of what you are after, with the shading, etc - I've played with my Corel program when editing horse pix enough to know it's there - and now can see that it could possibly work with this type of application - also wonder if that is how Rick Bean gets his images ready to transfer to leather - his figures and scenes on his saddles are like b/w photos, but add in the 3D look that he gets by manipulating the image with the tools, etc. I'm not trying to oversimplify - maybe I am, as I'm just speculating...now my wheels are turning for a reining saddle with different images on it from every maneuver in a reining pattern...sliding stop, spin, circling, etc - maybe also images of the horse going thru the training process with the intro to the saddle, etc...also have some other ideas for a 'theme' saddle...might be able to do some of this over the fall and winter...

Awesome work, Bobocat!! I would also like to come 'sweep your shop' for you for about a week or so!!

i am sure i can smell the perfume....just love seeing your work!

what a beautiful bunch of roses!

thank you for showing them both raw and colored!

Very beautiful roses. Your work is wonderful!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Those are awesome. You do the most amazing stuff. Do you have more pictures?

I’ll keep practicing

Very nice and keep practicing myself.

:jawdropper:

These look great. I personally like the natural look best. really shows off the leather and great detail of your work.

Thanks, everyone.

Your works are very great,too. I often surf on your website to learn where I can enhance for my work from you.

CLAYB and SHELLY,NOW I didn’t open the shop, and just a workroom..

I will plan to open a shop in China next year, and now just think about how to contact the businessman for leathercraft.

SHELLY,You have a great thinking. I believe you can do a very good job.I hope to see your next work.

This place is my approximate workroom now.

001.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

028.jpg

010.jpg

post-5477-1221231772_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231801_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231810_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231819_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231828_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231837_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231850_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231868_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1221231938_thumb.jpg

Your stuff is truly amazing and the realism to the roses is awesome but I have to say I like that you put those bite marks to the blades. I have a bit of photography background and have seen a lot that the anal behaviour photographers have about their pictures makes them very selective and most of them would not have a damaged leaf or miscoloured flower in their picture wich to me makes actually an unrealistic image. Flowers do look like this and I see a beauty in all things like a set of decaying roses to me is showing the natural order of the nature and makes way for new roses to watch as they grow in the spring.

So thanks for bringing this out in your work, it just makes it more gorgeous to me.

Neat shop, I envy that one;-) Nice display of your work too, I've been dreaming about having a display of m own.... one day.

Tom

Thanks, everyone.

Your works are very great,too. I often surf on your website to learn where I can enhance for my work from you.

CLAYB and SHELLY,NOW I didn't open the shop, and just a workroom..

I will plan to open a shop in China next year, and now just think about how to contact the businessman for leathercraft.

SHELLY,You have a great thinking. I believe you can do a very good job.I hope to see your next work.

This place is my approximate workroom now.

Surely you didn't 'clean up' just for us! :) Looks like I'd have to have some other excuse to come watch over your shoulder than 'sweeping the shop'!!

Shelly

Bobcat , your work is simply lovely! Bravo!