Double U Leather

Floral Award Bronc Halters

Finally got this order done. Have had lots of outside issues to deal with, but thank the Lord, they all seem to be straightening out. Anyway, I really like how these turned out. The tiny little flowers were another test of the tooling and beveling skills, but got it managed. And the good news is, the rodeo that these are for isn't until tomorrow...LOL. Thanks goodness it's not too far away and the guy that ordered them will stop by on his way to pick them up. At any rate, take a look and let me know what you think. Stay blessed.

post-7660-0-01994000-1367025669_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-85029700-1367025685_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-99008400-1367025700_thumb.jp

Very nice work!! Flowers turned out nice and I like the color.

Mike

very nice!!!! :)

You are excellent at the small detailing...jealous! I know he'll love them!

Very impressive !

So how thick a magnafying glass do you use to see what you are working on? :)

Really nice! I can really appreciate how much of a challenge it is to tool flowers that are small like these. Yours turned out great.

Bob

Thanks all for the kind words. One of the young men that won one, actually called me and thanked me for making them. That always makes a guy feel good! GrandpaJoel....I actually have a pair of jewelers glasses? that I use for all of my tooling. They kinda look like welding goggles with magnifying lenses in them. That age thing makes this tooling stuff a bit more difficult...LOL. Thanks again for the nice compliments. They are appreciated. Stay blessed.

beautiful... I bet all the winners were darn happy with them ( know I would be!!)

I just love your work!

I actually have a pair of jewelers glasses? that I use for all of my tooling. They kinda look like welding goggles with magnifying lenses in them.

I was wondering, if you don't mind - since you seem to be happy with the "jewlers glasses" that you have.... I was wondering if you would mind

telling us what kind you use? I have been looking at magnifier headbands and there are so many available... I thought it might help to know

what you use?

Again - Love love love your work!

Great job Double U! They are all fantastic!!

Thanks again for the compliments ya'll. They are much appreciated. LNL....sorry for the delay in responding. Have been out of pocket for a bit. At any rate, the jeweler's glasses I have are called OptiVisor. They have a number 3 lens in them. I actually bought them at a flea market a couple years ago and spent like $2 for 'em. They are a life saver for sure.

Thanks so much for the Optivisor tip and

Grrrreat timing actually :thumbsup:

I just fixed/broke what I have been using... last night...