Hello everybody!

I am new to this forum and just wanted to show off our work. We make custom motorcycle seat covers and accessories. I am attaching few pictures of our recent custom set that contains the seat, handlebar pouch and saddlebags. Our customer is obsessed with red color and wanted her set to match the bike color as close as possible. She developed her own design that we implemented to the best of our abilities.

We would love to hear your opinion and constructive criticism.

More pictures are available on our website www.taurusseats.com

Thank you,

Anna@TaurusSeats

post-41442-0-59495800-1367509819_thumb.j

post-41442-0-26375700-1367509821_thumb.j

post-41442-0-97776000-1367509821_thumb.j

post-41442-0-76403500-1367509942_thumb.j

All I can say is wow what Amazing work! Would love to be able to make something like that one day. Having only just made my first knife case; i think im a long way off ;)

Really like the the Red it works really well :)

Thank you very much! I forgot to mention that both pouch and saddlebags are totally handcrafted. There is no machine work involved, except for the burnisher. Every stitch is done by hand!

I like the colors, you did a great job. Hand stitching my hat is off to you good job.

Dan Blevins

AWESOME! Love the colors too! You could use that tool bag for a purse! :thumbsup:

AWESOME! Love the colors too! You could use that tool bag for a purse! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!

It is a purse! Our customer actually asked us to make it multifunctional. The strap on top if is made for easy pulling it out from its place, and the chain/leather strap is for carrying it on the shoulder. Chains make it heavy so it is easily fall inside when on the bike.

Here is another picture of it.

post-41442-0-18352300-1367524292_thumb.j

post-41442-0-98320900-1367524533_thumb.j

Thank you so much!

It is a purse! Our customer actually asked us to make it multifunctional. The strap on top if is made for easy pulling it out from its place, and the chain/leather strap is for carrying it on the shoulder. Chains make it heavy so it is easily fall inside when on the bike.

Here is another picture of it.

That's a cool idea she had...I just love it!

Genius with the purse idea! I love the bags and the seat. All look very clean, nicely stitched, and have a bit of attitude with them. Well done!

One question that has been killing me and I see it is on your seat there. The piping on the rear of the seat....what is that? I'd like to try that with a western style handbag, but I don't even know what it's called. Probably not piping lol.

beautiful clean work!

Genius with the purse idea! I love the bags and the seat. All look very clean, nicely stitched, and have a bit of attitude with them. Well done!

One question that has been killing me and I see it is on your seat there. The piping on the rear of the seat....what is that? I'd like to try that with a western style handbag, but I don't even know what it's called. Probably not piping lol.

Thank you for your compliments! It is the piping. But the secret is - we used the silver/chrome leather. I am attaching a cropped picture for you. Sorry I do not have a better resolution.

post-41442-0-81973200-1367531614_thumb.j

You may also wonder why saddlebags have circles in the middle. They are matching the filter cover and the wheels. I made a collage to show the idea. When our customer will send us a picture of the entire bike dressed up in this set, I will post it here.

post-41442-0-74955300-1367531863_thumb.j

WOW!

Ah thanks! That is really nice!

The circles were cool before you showed what the intent was and now they are awesome lol!

HOLY MOSES!!!! How do the saddlebags close/fasten? Completely amazing.

Absolutely stunning ! You can be very proud, beautiful work.

Check out their website, they do some awesome work... http://www.taurusseats.com/home

Also your hardware is out of this world! I would love to know who? :D

Thank you all for your kind words! We have not visited this forum for a long time. There are so many social networks to update, we just cannot keep up with it.

I've just posted today on our Facebook page one of the new bags that we finished recently - sissy bar bag for H-D Softail Slim for our dear customer from Texas. I am going to post some pict in the Show off section.

www.facebook.com/taurusseats

www.taurusseats.com

www.etsy.com/shop/taurusseats

Edited by TaurusSeats