alex at dime

Cobra Class 4 For Sale With Extras Only 1 Hour Of Use. Like New

Hello fellow leather workers! I purchased a new Cobra Class 4 sewing machine from Steve about a year ago I need to sell it due to financial hardship. The machine has about 1 hour of use total. It is in amazing like new condition and it works perfectly and includes all the parts, tools, and extras that originally came with it including the premium package accessories available at that time. It is currently in Manalapan, NJ.

This is one of the best leather machines available. Please contact me with an offer or any questions you might have! Buyer would pay shipping. Thanks!

Alex Jusino

908-358-6683

alexjusino@gmail.com

post-24471-0-13235200-1367593637_thumb.j

post-24471-0-42200300-1367593654_thumb.j

Edited by alex at dime

Hello fellow leather workers! I purchased a new Cobra Class 4 sewing machine from Steve about a year ago I need to sell it due to financial hardship. The machine has about 1 hour of use total. It is in amazing like new condition and it works perfectly and includes all the parts, tools, and extras that originally came with it including the premium package accessories available at that time. It is currently in Manalapan, NJ.

This is one of the best leather machines available. Please contact me with an offer or any questions you might have! Buyer would pay shipping. Thanks!

Alex Jusino

908-358-6683

alexjusino@gmail.com

Please advise as to price of this machine. Thanks Ron

PM sent

Thanks for your interest! Due to the nature of the offers that I'm receiving I'll have to note that I can't let the machine go for less than 1700. The machine is in like new condition. Again feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need further details.

We are right in NY. I would love to have a 441 in shop. will be in touch.

Did you get this sold? I am looking to replace one I sold myself.

what would shipping be to orlando fl 32703

Thank you all for your interest. The machine has been sold. Happy leatherworking!