ShawnM76

How Do I Make A Photo Album?

Howdy folks, I'm super interested in making a three ring photo album similar to the one in this picture here (not my work), and I can't seem to find any tutorials or threads that have any information on how to achieve this. I searched the forum, and I found ways to make certain photo albums, and certain portfolios, but nothing exactly like what I am interested in. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some threads or links that might help me achieve my goal? Thanks in advance!

post-40503-0-06676300-1367864912_thumb.j

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Haha, hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

I buy a regular 3 ring binder and take the covers off. I drill out the rivets holding the clip on. I use the cover stiffeners for a pattern and groove the cover piece for the folds. I line all of them and basically sandwich the stiffeners and edge sew. I reattach the clip with Chicago screws or post back conchos that go all the through.

I buy a regular 3 ring binder and take the covers off. I drill out the rivets holding the clip on. I use the cover stiffeners for a pattern and groove the cover piece for the folds. I line all of them and basically sandwich the stiffeners and edge sew. I reattach the clip with Chicago screws or post back conchos that go all the through.

Thanks for this Bruce! I had an idea in my head that this was maybe how they were made. I really am excited to make these for a few friends. I appreciate you sharing your tips with me! I'll be sure to post some pics when I am done!