Phil2011

Beaded One-Piece Construction Moccasins

Hello, there! Here is another pair of moccasins I made for my gf, 8 or 9 years ago: 2zqbryx.jpgayuflv.jpg The construction is one-piece construction (side-seam). I used a thick but extremely soft leather. There is a removable leather insole. The size is 5US wmn (36EUR). My gf enjoyed to wear them at office! she had many comments and then I made two pairs (without beading) for her coworkers!

post-27007-0-49799900-1369266507_thumb.j

post-27007-0-80936100-1369266528_thumb.j

Those look very comfortable!

Hi, Blazin! Yes,they are! Thanks to this wonderful leather, full grain, quite thick but as soft as deerskin!..

Thank you Renee!

That's very nice work. Your beading is first rate also. Love them.

Thank you r lenna! I've stitched with two needles and linen thread. Beadwork on the foot is made on a thin turquoise leather. Beadwork around the ankle is made on a loom then glued and stitched on leather. At least, beadwork on front part of the moccasins is lazy-squaw stitching.

Well done, someday I will get around to trying a pair with the deerskin I have had on a back shelf for years.

Thank you, Jordan! Such mocs made of deerskin will be great! Will you make beadwork, too? Please post some pics of these mocs when they'll be made!

Hah, it will be awhile, my leather room is storage right now, until I get finished building a master bath! And I will need to learn how to bead as I do not see any in the stores I shop, but when I do I will certainly post pics.