nategines

Singer 45K25 Presser Feet

I have recently bought a singer 45k25 machine. This is my first heavy duty sewing machine and I am trying to find presser feet that will fit it. Does anyone know where to get feet that will fit this machine?

I would also like to get a binder attachment for the machine that will work with med weight leather, but I have no idea where to get that. Can anyone help?

I have recently bought a singer 45k25 machine. This is my first heavy duty sewing machine and I am trying to find presser feet that will fit it. Does anyone know where to get feet that will fit this machine?

I would also like to get a binder attachment for the machine that will work with med weight leather, but I have no idea where to get that. Can anyone help?

I believe that Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines sells those parts. The phone number is 866-362-7397

The 45k25 would have left the factory with a roller foot. You may also need to change the needle plate and feed dog.