Sign in to follow this  
Tex Shooter

New Old Guy!

More years ago that I want to remember I was do some leather work and carving, then I lost interest, but because of another interest I have renewed my interest in leather work. I am not planning on becoming a super talented person, but will just make simple things for a business that I own. I am 76 years old, but believe that you can teach a old dog new tricks. -- Tex :cowboy:

Hello Tex Shooter,

Having returned to the leather crafting, I hope that all goes well and you have a grand time.

I am aware of the "getting old" thing and I think that makes things more of a pleasant experience than when we were teaching the world how smart we were at 22. lol.

Drop a line anytime.

God Bless.

Ray

Hi Ray, My wife was born and raised in Hackleburg AL and she still has people all over the state. We have spent quite a bit of time in AL through the years. One of my favorite memories is a few nights that we spent in a cabin on the Little River Canyon in De Soto State Park neat Fort Payne. That is sure a pretty area! -- Tex

Hello Tex,

I'm rather slow at response but do get it done, later than sooner, these days.

Well, if ever near Opelika, Al., drop me a line before heading this way and drop into my hangout and sit a spell. Nothing fancy but plenty of chairs, soft drinks and down home conversation.

Fort Payne is a bit north of me. Opelika is sister city to Auburn and @ 35 miles west of Columbus, Ga., @ 65 miles east of Montgomery, Al., @100 miles southwest of Atlanta, etc.

Take care and God Bless.

Ray raysouth1@hotmail.com or raisouth@gmail.com