Frank

Mini-Slicker For Sale

Hey All,

I know a few of you have asked where you can get the mini-slicker that John Bianchi used in his videos. I had a friend make some up. Currently I have one for sale and more to follow. The first person to PM me will receive it. It's the only way I can be fair with this. I will offer 8-10 more mini-slickers over the next few months if the interest is still there, so keep checking back or PM me and I can put you on a waiting list. The friend that does this is a little long in the tooth so his process is slow and I can never guarantee when exactly they will be ready for shipping. He promised 4 more within the next month.

These are made of high polished stainless, with rosewood handles. Price is $85.00 shipped

post-8516-0-10360000-1371571161_thumb.jp

post-8516-0-43216400-1371571166_thumb.jp

post-8516-0-47440800-1371571172_thumb.jp

Just wanted to bump this up to see if there is any interest.

Slicker is on hold pending arrival of funds. I will post more for sale when I receive them.

Nice looking and looks like a good useful tool

Thanks for the purchase. Hopefully in a few weeks, I will have 3 or 4 more listed. I don't make any money off selling these. I list them for a friend that made them.

So, Ya Get any more yet? Could Your Friend round up thecorners a little like the one in the pic?8456044111_6b59464ab4_b.jpg

He did round the edges a bit on two of the three that he is sending. They should be here Monday and I will post photos then.

I've been a little busy to get the photos of these posted, but here are the last 2 mini-slickers. We'll call them #1 (left) #2 (right). Both have Cocobolo handles. #2 seems to have a crack in the handle. This is actually a surface crack from the bark. and has no effect on the tool at all. #1 has a little bit thicker working area with the tips being a little more rounded. You can see this in the second photo. #1 is on the top and #2 is on the bottom. $85 shipped. So far, the other 2 that were sold, the customers are happy with them. PM me if interested in one or the other.

Frank

post-8516-0-95943900-1376240249_thumb.jp

post-8516-0-08011800-1376240260_thumb.jp

Bump

Mini Slicker #2 has been sold. Mini Slicker #1 is still left.

Bump....just one left. He will not be making any after these.

I got one nicely made and easy to use for forming and smoothing

Love mine, very useful and beautiful. I never did ask the name of the builder, does he make any other tools?

The maker is a good friend of mine in Missouri. He doesn't make many tools, usually just fixed blade western style knives.

Frank