I have wanted to make myself a gun belt ever since I started working with leather (I'm a bit of a gun nut that's what pushed me to this craft). So now I've finally done it. Here is my very first gun belt. I like it a lot, hope you do to.

Thanks for looking, enjoy

Murray

post-37480-0-76955800-1373153149_thumb.j

That is one very nice looking belt..

Beautiful!!

That belt is screaming for matching holsters for all your guns.

Edited by PappyUSA

Thanks all. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I inherited the leather from a guy that had it in his garage for like 10 years. Its so thick, but its stained and scratched and since its just for me, I figured I could get away with it. Thanks again, so very much.

PappyUSA - I'm already all over it. I've been working on mag pouches and a thing I'm going to call a "SASS - Drop". When I finish I will post more.

Murray

Very nice! That looked like a lot of joy to make. I'm glad it came out so well. The contrasting leather color really makes it pop. I like that.

Man that is a fine piece! Love that snake like stamping on the belt. Clean and crisp and the colors are excellent as well. Truly a work of art.

Hold onto that one!

All4Christ, and Blazin,

Thanks for the kind words. It took a bit of work but I love it. I am just about finished with the accessories (including a holster). And so everyone knows... I am keeping this one, its all for me.

Thanks again fellas.

Not a chance Pappy. I'll be sure to post them as soon as they are ready.

I couldnt figure out how to post an image in the reply, so I put a photo of the finished rig in my gallery. It should also be visible in the top photo banner (new photo additions). Sorry for my lack of web savvy.

I couldnt figure out how to post an image in the reply, so I put a photo of the finished rig in my gallery. It should also be visible in the top photo banner (new photo additions). Sorry for my lack of web savvy.

That's one Beautiful rig!!!

Don't feel bad, I still ain't figgered out how to start a gallery

So, I guess that means you saw the whole thing all laid out? I'm pretty happy with how it turned out (even with the slight mismatch of colors). Heck, I'm amazed it turned out as well as it did. Thanks a ton for the compliments Pappy.

Nice belt!

Thanks, H Factor, I appreciate the kind words.

That turned out really great. You should be proud!

Bob

Thanks Bob.... and I am. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I am in the process of making a drop for my revolver. I'll post it when its done.

Thanks again, Bob.