CruiserAW

Biker Mask Pattern - Wanted

Hi,

I am searching for a pattern for the half face biker face mask.

Would love to make my own hand stitched mask in leather.

I have searched all over without any luck.

Any ideas???

Use the search button in the upper right corner. there are several posts on making masks. As far as a pattern just make one from a mask you have or use paper to make one then when you get what you want transfer it to leather. Hope this helps

David

Use the search button in the upper right corner. there are several posts on making masks. As far as a pattern just make one from a mask you have or use paper to make one then when you get what you want transfer it to leather. Hope this helps

David

Thanks David, did use the search function but unable to come up with a biker mask.

I have since earlier today made a paper template using my son's face. Transferred to leather and tweaked it. Starting to look good. will post pics when done.

Type in "face mask", I got 78 threads not all were biker masks but a lot were. I would like to see it when you get it done. It is one of those projects on my list I haven't got to yet.

David