Ordered some drum dyed leather from RJF it is really nice I'm pleased with it these are Havana color. the tooled is Herman Oak. I don't know why my pictures adjust sideways when I post??????any ideas anyone

post-16367-0-17900900-1374553510_thumb.j

post-16367-0-21280600-1374553512_thumb.j

post-16367-0-73808800-1374553513_thumb.j

post-16367-0-49589900-1374553515_thumb.j

post-16367-0-84380200-1374553516_thumb.j

Edited by jayjay

Nice Jayjay, and nice color on the exterior. My camera will do the flip too, I just rotate in my picture wizard.

What a big difference lacing and stitching make. They all look really good, I'm drawn to the lacing on the drum dyed one. That's a very tough looking wallet. Good work.

Apple products store info about the camera orientation when the photo was taken. So usually looks okay on another Apple product. Most PC software ignores the orientation info. Look up EXIF (Exchangeable Image File) data. You'll find more than you want to know! So when I take a photo with my iPad, email it and look at it in MS Outlook, chances are it is upside down or sideways in Outlook. Now if I could just remember which way to hold the iPad ...

Tom

And see what I mean ... Forgot to say great job!

Edited by northmount

thanks all

I like the lacing best also just time comsuming. I like the round braid even better but what a pain in the keester that one is I do thay one on request and if they are willing to pay for the time.

The leather from RJF is good and the colors are great. I also purchased the mahagony color which is in the process of turning into wallets at this very moment. I'm going to a vintage drag race/ show saturday and trying to get inventory up.

Nice Work, Really Nice color (I want some).

...I saved pic # 1 and 7 & my computer flipped/rotated #7 back automatically...

Nice Work, Really Nice color (I want some).

...I saved pic # 1 and 7 & my computer flipped/rotated #7 back automatically...

RJF it was 8.25 a foot