Trox

Juki Tsc 441 Manual And Part List Download

Hi, all who needs the Juki TSC 441 manual and the spare part list can download them here (from my cloud drive) http://shares.1hund.....1hund.com/441/

The file on 210 KB is the manual, and yes the other is the part list.

(link is valid for 60 days)

This is an public manual I found online somewhere (I forgot where)

Tor

Trox, thanks for bringing this link to it's appropriate prominence instead of leaving it buried in the thread where you originally posted it. There are many LW members who are 441 clone owners and can put this manual to great use, including me. Heck, I'm already using it!

Thanks again,

Michelle

You are we

Trox, thanks for bringing this link to it's appropriate prominence instead of leaving it buried in the thread where you originally posted it. There are many LW members who are 441 clone owners and can put this manual to great use, including me. Heck, I'm already using it!

Thanks again,

Michelle

You are welcome. Its a good manual, every 441 owner should download it. It has both user and adjustments data, that is pretty unusual.

The down load link will work 60 days, if that is not enough I will post a new one.

Tor

Thanks Tor, somewhere along the line during three shop moves i lost my manual. Now i need to print it out.

Thanks Tor, somewhere along the line during three shop moves i lost my manual. Now i need to print it out.

Yes, thats the safest way. I have to buy a gallon of ink to my printer first. I am wondering if it has a leak somewhere, its alway empty when I need it.

:dunno::Lighten:

Is it possible for you to post the link again as it's now out of date.

All I can find on-line are the parts manuals and it's twisting my mellon! :crazy:

Thanks in advance...

Hello,

Here is an other link to that cloud drive map. The map containing two pdf files, a part list and the user/adjustment manual.

http://shares.1hund.com/s#b8484815-714d-4906-9b0a-f168589f325b/torrougseth.clouddrive.1hund.com/441/

The link is valid for one month from today.

Tor

Thank you

Thank you Tor

You are both welcome.

Tor

Hello,

Here is an other link to that cloud drive map. The map containing two pdf files, a part list and the user/adjustment manual.

http://shares.1hund.com/s#b8484815-714d-4906-9b0a-f168589f325b/torrougseth.clouddrive.1hund.com/441/

The link is valid for one month from today.

Tor

Hi Tor ! Can you get me a link,too? I have the TSC 441 machine. Iam looking for a user manual. A manual to adjust it, because it does not make stiches. Thank you in advance ! Gabor

Trox, those PDF files are very cool. However, I cannot find any instructions in them for lubricating the machine. Steve at Leather Machine Co. has an instructional video as does Al Bane. Both go into oiling the machine but their advice differs significantly.

I was hoping to find some detailed manufacturer lubrication instructions in the manual you so generously posted, but that information strangely isn't there.

I wonder if anyone knows of such written, illustrated manufacturer lubrication instructions?

Many Thanks,

Michelle

Hi, there are oil holes marked with red and small oil holes on every moving part's. One drop of oil in every oil hole before use or once a using day. Use white sewing machine oil to avoid stains, do not use rust prevent type of oil on spray box, because its acid in it. The hook is the most important part, make sure it's always has a oil film on it. Do not over oil the machine, then you will have oil all over your place; a little drop will do the job.

Good luck

Tor

Trox, those PDF files are very cool. However, I cannot find any instructions in them for lubricating the machine. Steve at Leather Machine Co. has an instructional video as does Al Bane. Both go into oiling the machine but their advice differs significantly.I was hoping to find some detailed manufacturer lubrication instructions in the manual you so generously posted, but that information strangely isn't there.I wonder if anyone knows of such written, illustrated manufacturer lubrication instructions?Many Thanks,Michelle

Hi and thank you, I guess it tells you to oil in every marked oil holes. Lubrication like every other industrial. One drop in every oiling point prior to use is important on these heavy machines.

Tor

Hello Tor,

Any chance you could Post a new link to download the 441 PDFs?

HI Tor, I've lost my 441 operators manual and can't find the original download, can you make available the one you have, the above links don't seem to work. I heard a rumour that the last Juki 441 is not such a great machine as before, any truth in that? best regards Steve

Hi Tor,

I just bought a 441 clone (Cowboy 3200) and would appreciate being able to download the manuals for the Juki 441. Could you post a new link? Thanks!

I would also love to get a copy of this manual.

Thank you.

Hi all, sorry for late replay. Here is a new link to my 441 folder, it contains a engineer`s manual (adjustment/service manual) and a part list.

Hi Steve, I am afraid I do not have any operators manual. Other information about this machine is the threading/info videos on you tube from Cowboy Bob. However, this engineer manual contains a sewing error guide that can come in handy. This manual is better written than most such manuals, I'm sure you will find it useful.

This link is valid 8 weeks from today, I do not know if its legal to publish it like this? please do not tell anybody :)

http://shares.1hund.com/s#7c91568e-98d5-4400-82a4-c0ad658a1155/torrougseth.clouddrive.1hund.com/441/

Tor

HI Tor,

Yes this is the engineer's manual, its still good, but not what you would give to someone buying your machine. Hope you are doing well there. I just sold a nice Adler 4-4, I'm sure you know that machine. I had the 441 operator manual, but lost it when my old laptop crashed. Best Regards Steve

These manuals are important enough, and scarce enough to warrant printing a hard copy, in addition to keeping it stored on your computer and on a disk. That is what I did !!

Hi Steve, I am fine thank you, and I hope you are too. I have not been online for some time, I have been busy elsewhere. Yes I know the class 4-4, they do not make them like that anymore. I am in a process of freeing up some space my self, selling a A 105-25 and a Pfaff 491 post bed.

Looking true this 441 manual now ( and my PC is full of manuals now, I better start backing them up my PC is not new anymore) In fact I find it a bit short. There are several undescribed adjustment processes missing in it, related to the feed adjustment and so on. I do not want to go any deeper in to this right now. And perhaps Juki meant thats all we need to know. There are one ongoing topic in this forum related to one of these adjustments right now. What I meant by "good manual" was the way its been written and illustrated.

Thanks

Regards

Tor

I guess I am late to this party, but could the link to the manual be posted again? I just bought a clone and need to make some things work again. Thanks for your time!

Stella

Thank you Constabulary. Hi Stella, my computer (containing those files) has crashed. Until I've get it fixed, I'm unable to upload the manuals. You got the help you needed anyway.

Tor