I am in awe of your leather applique skills.

Can I ask which machine you use? As a sewer, I do know that a lot of that great stitching is your skill in the driver's seat but the machine sure is laying down nice stitches.

That is just STUNNING. I am always blown away by your attention to detail, stitching and composition. Fabulous. <---- not worthy.

....and they just keep getting better!

Liked the zombie, but love this one!

Your stitching and colors and design and imagination and skills. WOW :notworthy:

Meh.

I keed, I keed!!!! Lol! That is so cool, love the art, the colors, and most of all the execution. Stunning!

Andy

KK uses a Juki 1541. I have the same machine and can assure you....Kevin has mad skilz :oD

Can I ask which machine you use? As a sewer, I do know that a lot of that great stitching is your skill in the driver's seat but the machine sure is laying down nice stitches.

Thanks, yo! Even though these big one's hurt my brain trying to figure out the proper order of layers, they're still my favorite to do.

Thanks! As Russ stated above, I use a Juki DNU1541. Love the damn thing. I'd be lost without it, actually.

Thanks again for all the compliments!

KK