One set I made for my crew and one for a good friend on mine who is one of the creators of the Shorty Bull. One leash has the tail attached...the other just has accents.

Malik

post-28387-0-06705100-1375132219_thumb.j

post-28387-0-49408900-1375132277_thumb.j

Solid as always, I'm a big fan of your work. If owned a big dog I'd purchase one of your sets. I just got back from superzoo and there's a lot more companies making big breed collars and leads this year.

Nice!

Those are incredible. On the double prong buckle collar how did you attach it, I dont see any stitching?

This is a fine example of a simple collar that will always looks way better than one overcrowded with "adornments" . Working with croc skin is not easy but the results are worth it.

Solid as always, I'm a big fan of your work. If owned a big dog I'd purchase one of your sets. I just got back from superzoo and there's a lot more companies making big breed collars and leads this year.

Thanks Mijo!

Nice!

Thanks H Factor!

Those are incredible. On the double prong buckle collar how did you attach it, I dont see any stitching?

Thanks! It's a new style of internal stitching technique. J/k....I decided not to stitch the center section, because I didn't want to have a crooked stitch line when needle goes thru some of the hard parts of skin. So, I just glued it to keep for my dog as a trial test to see if it would hold up. So far, so good! I did double stitch sections on each side.

This is a fine example of a simple collar that will always looks way better than one overcrowded with "adornments" . Working with croc skin is not easy but the results are worth it.

Thanks Leather Legion!

post-28387-0-42176600-1375293342_thumb.j

Do you still have a website up and running? I tried to go to it and it says that it has been disabled? Would love to see more of your work!