DEADEYE

My Hardly Used Cobra 4 Is For Sale Cheap In Lieu Of Loss Of Most Of My Eyesight

is this the Standard version?

Cam

okay, it's your sewing machine, but why do you have a pic of Steve with it?

okay, it's your sewing machine, but why do you have a pic of Steve with it?

Yes it's my sewing machine. We took the picture the of the machine and Steve the day it was delivered.

Also for some reason I wasn't getting notifications of replies here but have fixed it since.

We just added new pics to the add. ;)

This will explain why there are pics of Steve. http://leatherworker...topic=26629&hl=

Anyway, wifey said Steve was a handsome fella so we used the pics we took the day Steve delivered the machine.

I regretfully also didn't post pics due to the fact I was having a bad vision day.

Things are a bit better today. Maybe one day they will have operations that can restore my vision.

post-7225-0-44102800-1376930038_thumb.jp

post-7225-0-52873100-1376930060_thumb.jp

post-7225-0-84438500-1376930085_thumb.jp

Edited by DEADEYE

Hey deadeye, sorry to hear about your condition. If there is anything that I can do to help, please contact me. P.S. Us good lookin' guys have got to stick together! Steve

Thanks for your concern Steve. The machine has served us well. We made 36 lined gun belts, 20 holster and 10 rifle scabbards for the wife and I to use on our future ranch.

Good thing is I can still see cows and horses. ;)

Deadeye I am sorry to hear about your condition. I myself lost a kidney and spline in a accident it's not the same anymore but find something that you love and it will help you in the morning to get up and going I myself is going to be working with leather I think your getaway will be tending to your animals. I was wondering if you would ship the machine out to California I we agree on a price of course I would pay the shipping. GOD BLESS!

Thanks for your reply but I have no way to ship this machine. I am just a few hours away and we could disassemble it and put it in your car here at my shop in Las Vegas.

I think we can do that I sent you an email get back to me

machine available still

Wow - I sure wished I lived closer because I would have loved to pick that machine up.

Sorry for the reason it had to sell.

still available,

Cam

Hi! Is this machine still for sale? If it is, please call me at 480-242-2686 or email me at Destineequest@aol.com. Thanks!