What can I say about something this beautiful? I'll let the pictures talk! Cheryl

post-27490-0-10964200-1375836596_thumb.j

post-27490-0-27259300-1375836599_thumb.j

post-27490-0-90136800-1375836602_thumb.j

Hi Cc. Looking good there. I got my white class 4 yesterday and assembled today and stitching. What a sweet tool! I think we both got lucky.

Bro Tim

I think so too!!! Cheryl

Oh! Shiny! Your gonna do great with that Cc. Congrats on getting it.

nice your up in the world compared to me lol ive got the oldies.

Oh! Shiny! Your gonna do great with that Cc. Congrats on getting it.

ADOLS, LOL. I'm having a ball with it Bryan!!!!!

nice your up in the world compared to me lol ive got the oldies.

LOL Bonnie, your EPS Computerized embroidery machine and others, ragged lot they are :) How ARE you?

Wish I had the spare cash and space to get one of those.

I'm not sure I would call it white, though. It looks more of an bone, eggshell, light taupe, beige, or maybe even an ecru.

:P

Yeah Keenan it is more of a bone color, really pretty with the wood top and brown stand :) I never have spare cash so can't let that stop you. Space however......thing truly is an elegant beast.

I'm sure Cc would agree these seem larger in person. I love it though. I just finished my first real job for it. Lots of practice is needed. I still need more!!

Bro. Tim

I'm still practicing, haven't done a real job yet. Cobra Steve says it has a learning curve of 2 hours. Maybe if you're a savant, but I'm not, LOL. I agree absolutely with bro Tim, they are huge in person. I'm still afraid of mine a little. Not because they are so big but of messing something up. I've never had something like this new and so nice.

Congrats Cheryl, looks nice. Wish I had one.

Bob

Bob I can't say enough good things about it. I found out second time I watched the video I had it threaded wrong and it was STILL sewing good. I've sewn soft italian leather and 10 oz veg tanned doubled over and it did both with no problem. I just really love it.

Bob I can't say enough good things about it. I found out second time I watched the video I had it threaded wrong and it was STILL sewing good. I've sewn soft italian leather and 10 oz veg tanned doubled over and it did both with no problem. I just really love it.

NICE! Someday I'm going to own one of those, not in the cards right now though. I'm envious!

Bob